A few remaining thoughts from the summer as I prepare to go back to school.
- There is not specific amount of time required for someone to earn an irreplaceable spot in your heart.
- I have a key.
- Age has little bearing on maturity if a person does not place a strong value on character and belief.
- It takes less time to destroy a relationship than it does to build one.
- If I were alive in the 1700's, I would have been a loyalist. I love the British.
- You can hurt deeply and be filled with joy at the same time.
- The deeper this latest wound festers in me, the greater my alertness to the depth of sorrow Christ endured to save me and to the weight of the word 'betrayal.'
- I miss pottery. Hardcore.